[RC5] Where to find v2.7 clients?

Matt Perry matt at primefactor.com
Fri Jan 9 14:40:33 EST 1998

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Marc Sissom wrote:

> It's pretty simple, real business doesn't chat, it accounts.
> Real science doesn't chat, it keeps records. Real project
> leaders don't chat, they keep minutes...

	Yes, but the official word was that the clients would be ready on
Jan 7th.  That day came and went and some people got a bit worried.  Since
there wasn't any message from anyone official about the clients being
late, I was starting to wonder myself.

	Still, I simple "The clients will be late.  Hang tight." would
have sufficed.  Nonetheless, better they code.  I'll just wait until I see
something on the DES-II page.  *I'll* start worring if we don't have
clients by Monday morning.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net