[RC5] Where to find v2.7 clients?

Peter Gildea peterg at best.net
Fri Jan 9 12:59:42 EST 1998

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Marc Sissom wrote:

> David McNett wrote:
> >
> > I just want to make sure there's *no* misunderstanding here, Colin.
> > I'm sure
> > you know, but other might misconstrue from your comments above.  There
> > is
> > no great consipracy here to keep this information a secret.
>
> Nah, no conspiracy, just stupidity. The irc is just not a reliable
> source of information.

Did you read what Nugget said before flaming it?  There is no information.
Therefore, there is no information being withheld.  The coders are working
on the clients.  Therefore, they're not done yet.  Therefore, they're not
available yet.  Therefore, their availability has not been announced yet,
either here or on IRC.  When the clients are ready, they will be on the
FTP site, and they will be announced here.

Get a grip, and pull your head out of your attitude.

--
Peter Gildea
distributed.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net