[RC5] How long's it take?

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Fri Jan 9 16:42:45 EST 1998

I just started running the client here a day or two ago, and I was
curious when I'd be able to find myself in the statistics on the home
page.

Maybe it's a (strange and twisted) desire for fame and glory, maybe
it's a desire to be sure my CPU cycles aren't being wasted... but so
far, I can't find myself in the email lookup chart.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Avery                            MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                         (409)-842-2942 (work)

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
    Cleanliness is next to impossible.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net