[RC5] 6x86MX

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sun Jan 11 22:28:44 EST 1998

OK, I posted about a 6x86MX machine that was running about 10% slower
in real computations than in benchmarking.  Any other people with
6x86MX's having the same problem?  Also, is anyone running Linux on a
6x86 (or K6) that could set up a telnet for Remi to try optimizations
on?  I think it could really help both Cyrix and AMD owners if some
people could step forward and offer Remi telnet access to boxes with
these chips.

Colin L. Hildinger

CRACK 64-bit RC5 WITH OS/2 NOW!
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html