[RC5] How long's it take?

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Mon Jan 12 09:44:19 EST 1998

> On Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:42:45 -0600, Mike Avery wrote:

> >Maybe it's a (strange and twisted) desire for fame and glory, maybe
> >it's a desire to be sure my CPU cycles aren't being wasted... but so
> >far, I can't find myself in the email lookup chart.
>
> Is this - mavery at mail.otherwhen.com - the email that you have in your
> client?  If so, I can't find you either.  Are you sure that you set up
> the client with the correct email address?

That's it, and  I'm pretty sure I set it up correctly.  However, I've
made mistakes a time or two before.

I'm using the NetWare client, and a quick look at it shows:
19)  Mail ID that logs will be mailed from [default:RC5notify] ==>
mavery at mail.otherwhen.com

The only question that comes to mind is.... should that just be
mavery, rather than mavery at mail.otherwhen.com?  After all, the client
knows about the smtp server address already....

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Avery                            MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                         (409)-842-2942 (work)

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
    Do not believe in miracles, rely on them.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net