[RC5] state of d.net address

Cedric Tefft cedric at earthling.net
Mon Jan 12 20:33:04 EST 1998

Colin L. Hildinger wrote:

> I notice that the last 2 state of the d.net addresses haven't made it
> to the web page like the first one did.  I'm sure they're in the list
> archives, but shouldn't they be on the main page?

Actually, I'm not sure the archives are still being updated.  Last time
I checked (five minutes ago), the archives ended with December 1997.
Somebody's been slacking, though I'd like to think it's because they're
too busy with the v2.7 clients to have time for the small stuff.

--

- Cedric

*      Cedric Tefft: Proto-Human, Reluctant Programmer     *
*            email: cedric at earthling.net                   *
* PGP FingerPrint: E114-CA05-E498-8A88-0762-79BB-A117-C59B *

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net