[RC5] state of d.net address

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Tue Jan 13 06:36:03 EST 1998

On 12-Jan-1998, Cedric Tefft wrote:
> Actually, I'm not sure the archives are still being updated.  Last time
> I checked (five minutes ago), the archives ended with December 1997.
> Somebody's been slacking, though I'd like to think it's because they're
> too busy with the v2.7 clients to have time for the small stuff.

Actually, if you go to the Dec 1997 archives and manually make the logical
changes to the url, you'll find that the Jan 1998 arechives are there
and updating as one would expect.  The only think that needs to be fixed
is the html with the easy one-click link to the archive url.

I keep forgetting to mention this to the list admin...