[RC5] DES Challenge II clients?

Ben Efros karun at sprintmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:03:13 EST 1998

Yeah, I think it would be nice to at least get parts of the clients out to
perform an autoupdate as soon as the challenge starts.....

BTW, I hope to mirror the clients on a FAST ftp site at: ftp.megnatech.com
As soon as I can get my hands on them, I will post the files there
too.....
this should relieve traffic on d.net.....

Ben Efros