[RC5] New stats script - bugs

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Tue Jan 13 14:32:54 EST 1998

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Tom Marshall wrote:

> - There is apparently a bug in some versions/builds of Perl that causes
> the script to hang after reading all the logfiles.  It happens to me on

The problem is in Local.pm module of perl; (/usr/lib/perl5/Time/Local.pm
on
slackware). I't sufficient to upgrade this file to a newer version; if
someone can't find this file I can post it, (3755 bytes :-) )

Fabio Coatti
2:332/409.414                   Fidonet
cova at felix.unife.it             Internet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova     Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net