[RC5] DES Proxy Adresses

TODD HUMPHRIES TOOHEYS TODD.HUMPHRIES at lion-nathan.com.au
Wed Jan 14 13:22:03 EST 1998

Does anyone know if "us.v27.distributed.net" is another round-robin DNS
name like rc5proxy.distributed.net?

If it is, can someone please post a list of the proxy's on the list (or
just update the web pages!) as those of us stuck behind annoying
firewalls who need to use a specific proxy server are stuck at the
moment with DES II. I'd love to be able to add the 7 machines I've got
running here (combined RC564 rate 1300kkeys) to DES II but it's just not
possible at the moment.

Thanks,

Todd.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net