[RC5] DES stats?

Marc Sissom msissom at dnaent.com
Tue Jan 13 15:44:24 EST 1998

OK, I volunteer to be the first to ask this question.

When will we see the first bit of stats? Just the proxy
page showing the global rate would be enough to see how
rapidly we are punching holes in DES.

I've tried http://www.distributed.net/des/proxyinfo.html

It's a 404.

So far, w32 clients are working and Linux-mt client is working.
Have not tried any pproxies yet so we are only doing
about 3Mk/s. That's not too bad for the four CPUs that
are outside of the firewall...

--
Marc Sissom                       http://www.dnaent.com
Design Engineer                     voice: 972/644-3301

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net