[RC5] found missing keys

van der Stock, Andrew J Andrew.vanderStock at nwhcn.org.au
Wed Jan 14 21:40:20 EST 1998

Further to my previous post, the rc5desrv fetched both 10 lots of des
and rc5 blocks. This leads me to a feature request for 2.7002 - if a
client is configured for a competition and that competition is still
outstanding, then only give blocks for that competition.

It may be a while before those 10 RC5 blocks will be processed.
Hopefully not that long (we want the $10k!), of course, but still in
block lifetime terms, it will be a while.

Andrew

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net