[RC5] Dual Processor system crashes.

Wed Jan 14 07:06:34 EST 1998

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:56:18 -0600, Kevin van Haaren wrote:

>The instruction at 0x0041b119 referenced memory at 0xce6755d6.
>The memory could not be read.
>
>Notice that the # of blocks dropped in half (this may be a feature).
>Then crashed.
>
>Running dual 133mhz Pentiums on NT 4.0 Workstation.

I am getting the same result.  Also on a dual processor machine.  If I
configure it for single processor, it seems to run fine.  Also, it
seemed to be kind of happy until I ran out of RC-5 Blocks.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: