[RC5] Client problem with 2 CPUs (bug?)

Dysart, Derek DYSD1 at Aerial1.com
Wed Jan 14 08:42:42 EST 1998

Running the NT service client is my only option on this box.  Is there a
way to install multiple copies of the service?  Maybe a way to specify
the ServiceName in the call to CreateService.  Obviously this would be a
DES-only feature, but this machine is hummin' along at 900kkeys/sec with
"one processor tied behind its back" so to speak (Rc5 is running at its
typical 530kkeys/sec on the other thread).