[RC5] Fwd: mac bovine client problem

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Wed Jan 14 13:37:05 EST 1998

Question:

Is this going to happen to everyone running the old clients, or is this
just a fluke? I've still got a fat buffer of rc5-64 files, so I haven't
tested it myself yet.

I need to post an article about this, pronto, if that's the case, but I
haven't heard much about it so far. This is going to completely wipe out
the macintosh participation, since there's no new mac client. :(

Seth