[RC5] Using a machine not connected to the Internet

Scott Mohnkern mohnkern at millkern.com
Wed Jan 14 10:45:51 EST 1998

I've got several (2-3) computers here in the office that don't have
modems,
and aren't connected to the net.

What I'm wondering is whether or not it might be possible to somehow get
these machines working on the project without being net connected.

Is there some way I can get a set of blocks using a net connected machine,
copy them to a floppy, have them run the blocks, copy the files back to a
floppy, and then put them back on the net connected machine, and have it
upload them?

...Just doing my part....

Scott Mohnkern
mohnkern at millkern.com