[RC5] Network errors on Alpha-Linux

Keith Baker toaster at cybercom.net
Wed Jan 14 23:09:16 EST 1998

I get network errors on the Alpha Linux client.  I have tried everything
in
the config.  I am confused as to the nature of the error.  I watch the
ethernet tx light and get nothing.  It never even gets to the network.
The
speed at which it gets the error also is wierd.  It gets the error right
when it boots.  Makes me think something is up with the network code.  I
am
running RedHat 5.0 on a Dec Alpha Universal Desktop Box.

|Keith Baker		 	                    74 Peter Hans rd |
|Toaster at cybercom.net                  	          Carlisle, Ma 01741 |
|Fathers (508) 371-2887                       Mothers (508) 371-0862 |
|                   Http://duct.cybercom.net/keith                   |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net