[RC5] rc5desh questions

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Thu Jan 15 15:39:55 EST 1998

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Ching Yen Choon wrote:

> I'm using the win32 client. If I run it under the option '-hide', how do I
> stop it? I didn't find any exitnow.rc5 file, does it suppose to come with
> the client? The WinTop which I downloaded does not have the function to
> stop any program. Please help.

No -- create that file in the directory that the client is in.  A bit
later
(unless you explicitly disable that function), the client will notice the
file, and shutdown the client.

BTW - To kill a program with wintop, right-click it, open the properties
window, and hit the "terminate" button.

	-=- James Mastros

--
  Agent K: A person is smart; people are dumb, panicky animals and you
know

	-=- Men In Black (1997, Paramount)

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net