[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #102

Douglas Bitting DBITTING at us.oracle.com
Thu Jan 15 12:33:03 EST 1998

--=_ORCL_55451732_0_11919801151334240
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

You will have to modify the registry... not something you can do with a
batch script
(AFAIK).  But, in case you are curious:

\\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bovrc5nt

is the key you want to change.  One of the Values on this key is labeled
"Start".  Change it's
value from 3 to 2.

You can do this fairly easily with a Perl script... but that is left as
an exercise for the
reader.

Regards,
--Doug

Doug Bitting             |
Software Engineer        |  Be a part of the world's fastest computer:
Visual Development Tools |       http://www.distributed.net/
Oracle Corporation       |
415.506.4516             |

--=_ORCL_55451732_0_11919801151334240