[RC5] Re: your mail

TwinTowers || rc5crack at kuala-lumpur.inet-one.com
Fri Jan 16 10:12:15 EST 1998

> > A Win32 personal proxy (build 274b) is now available for download off of
> > the FTP site.
>
> I have a problem with this Proxy :
>
> it gets only rc564 Blocks and no DES Blocks

I had the same problem previously on my Solaris proxyper. You need to add
in "allowdes=1" to the "[desII]" section. This is unfortunately not
documented anywhere but was told by some. My mail to the list about the
importance of this undocumented option somehow got censored by the
moderator(s), so I better mail you directly too.

TwinTowers II