[RC5] What blocks size do the stats use?

Mike Faunce mfaunce at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 13:14:57 EST 1998

And on a similar note, what happens if I edit my .ini file and change my
block size?  Are keys lost or reported wrong? does the client produce an
error?   I haven't tried it --- yet :)

Do the proxy servers "normalize" blocks and talk a common block size back
to the top?  Do the proxy servers divide up 2^30 blocks to make 2^28,
2^29
blocks and combine them to make 2^31 blocks when sending blocks?  What
about when receiving them?

Seems to me that making variable block sizes was a lot more trouble than
it
was worth.

Mike Faunce
mdfaunce at paranet.com