[RC5] Moving buff-in.des files

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 16 14:28:18 EST 1998

     Strictly, this is not entirely correct.  It appears that the RC5-64
     keyspace has been divided into 256 strips each of which will be
     completed before the next is started.  Regardless, it looks like
strip
     0x66 has already started even though 0x64 isn't done and 0x65 (the
     random are, I thought) aren't done.  Probably, after the post-strip
     processin is done, the 0x64 strip blocks will be reassigned in among
     the 0x66 blocks.