[RC5] Deschall clients

joshg at newwave.net joshg at ns.newwave.net
Sat Jan 17 12:26:03 EST 1998

YES, you can run this client.  In the first DES Challenge, Rocke didn't
know whether or not the clients fell under ITAR export restrictions.  So
he stayed on the safe side and added that statement.  It has since been
discovered that the clients do *not* fall under ITAR and are exportable
with no restrictions.

--
SLEEP:  A wasteful way of avoiding coffee.
Want to be a part of the world's fastest computer?