[RC5] Win32 GUI Client Request

Stephen Berg sberg at gccweb.net
Sat Jan 17 22:43:38 EST 1998

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:05:58 -0500, Alex Bischoff wrote:

>	Ditto. I can personally guarantee another ten to fifteen machines in the
>effort, as soon as the GUI client is available.

Just out of curiousity, why can't you run the command line client?

                            Stephen Berg
//- USAF Instructor  -/-  Team OS2 Member  -/-  Merlin Beta Tester -//
//- Home = sberg at gccweb.net // Work = berg at trs333.kee.aetc.af.mil  -//
//-                    http://iceberg.gccweb.net/                  -//
//-   If you build a better mousetrap, someone will genetically    -//
//-                     engineer a better mouse.                   -//

... "640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net