[RC5] Microsoft Proxy

Kevin van Haaren KvanHaaren at HNTB.com
Sun Jan 18 11:22:12 EST 1998

if your running on an nt network the microsoft proxy usually works with
the domain\username password system.  I setup the NT service on my
computer to login as me and it seems to work ok with our proxy.  If you
run the cli version you might try specifing the proxy version with
password and give your username as:  ntdomain\username.  and the
password as your password.  Note that these settings are stored in the
.ini file for any and all to see.

Kevin