[RC5] v3, etc.

David Dear ddear at northshores.com
Sun Jan 18 19:06:50 EST 1998

but actually, they *could* make a java core in addition to the native
cores.
I don't know how diverse the community is that would be able to use the
java
version until (or in place of) their natives, but the added development
time
(as if there aren't already enough versions to write) doesn't seem like it
would be worth the time.