[RC5] Re: X86 W95 GUI clients

JT jtraub at dragoncat.net
Sun Jan 18 22:57:11 EST 1998

I'm sure this is a dead horse, but the win95 GUI clients were promised by
this saturday, and it's already late sunday night and they haven't shown
up.
A few people have asked why not just use the CLI clients.  I have people
at
the office I work who are willing to help by devoting their computing
power
to this, but don't understand a CLI client, and don't want to, but do
understand the GUI client.  For their comfort level, that's the one I want
to set them up with.  However, I cannot do this without a GUI client.  Is
there an ETA that will actually be true?

--JT

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net