[RC5] Concerning mothballed equipment

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Mon Jan 19 03:27:04 EST 1998

My 386-sx 16 is chugging along quite nicely on rc5.  I didn't give it des
blocks, since this is a time critical application, but the rc5 blocks are
being turned out once every 22 hours or so.  (nothing compared with my
486-66 that does one in just over an hour, but it's still working, and the
ps/2 which is a 386-20 is also doing rc5 blocks, so go ahead and put that
machine of yours to work.  It'll work just fine.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net