[RC5] OS/2 Gui Configuration

MiltonForté II mwf at ibm.net
Mon Jan 19 15:08:27 EST 1998

In <199801191823.NAA05788 at chipsworld.llamas.net>, on 01/19/98
   at 12:20 PM, "Roy Wilson" <emperor at slic.com> said:

>	Ok, I've got the new GUI RC5/DES client running like a
>charm - BUT....

>	Someone give me the lines that need to be added to
>*this* config so it uses ONLY the warped.cwsnet.whatever proxy
>server for blocks?  I'm in the round robin loop with the default config, and
>I've already hit a couple of proxies that aren't
>working right.

Just add -

nofallback=1

--
Milton                                        mwf at ibm dot net

               OS/2 Warp V4 - Where I Want To Be Today!
                http://www.adgrafix.com/info/mforteii/
Written: Monday, January 19, 1998 - 03:08 PM
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
Revision 9.028
There are 24 Processes with 111 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 0d 1h 28m 6s 171ms.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net