[RC5] Concerning mothballed equipment

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jan 19 17:00:12 EST 1998

     Dumb question:
        How does this method extend to 1 networked (really) machines and
     n>1 networkless machines?
        I'm especially interested in PS/2s which, last I checked, are not
     compatible with Linux because there are no MCA drivers.  (I recall
     that there was an effort to port Linux to MCA but it never seemed to
     go anywhere.)  Of course, M$ seems to claim that PS/2s are at least
     DOS compatible, so Win3.x and Win95 will probably crash about as
     regularly as on any other hardware.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu