[RC5] [IDEA] client questions and one-liners

Matt Perry matt at primefactor.com
Mon Jan 19 18:58:39 EST 1998

Seth, I think a FAQ is in order.  And put it in with the clients archives.
I know some people don't like to read README files but maybe they would be
more inclined to read a FAQ.

If everyone thinks this is a good idea, let me know.  I'll start compiling
one and see if the powers that be at d.net will put it in with the
clients.

If you like, you can just email me a question with the answer attached.