[RC5] 7003 and GUI clients?

Tim Charron tcharron at interlog.com
Mon Jan 19 21:34:14 EST 1998

> Note that all v2.7 builds are in the v2.7001 directory be they .7001
> .7002 or .7003

Also, let me point out that the build level will generally change
with every new release.  With the non-dual rc564 clients, we had
2.6401, 2.6402, and 2.6403, but in reality there were many different
'fracbuild's of the source in each.  The original intention was to
change the build (the 01, 02, 03 part) with each major change.
Starting with the dual mode clients, we will be incrementing the
build with each release (major or not).  This allows us to track
better which versions of the source are running.  The readme files
distributed with the clients indicate what of relevance has changed
in each release.

-- Tim

Tim Charron
tcharron at interlog.com