[RC5] v3, etc.

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:36:04 EST 1998

     Dumb question:
     Could not the DES encryptor/decryptor source in Schneier's Applied
     Cryptography have been used?  There might be some right-to-use
issues,
     but I would doubt it given the amount of trimming that would have
been
     done to turn it into a 1-block decryptor accepting IV.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup ! gindrup at Okway.okstate.edu