[RC5] new mac client, sort of

George D. Nincehelser george at nishnabotna.com
Tue Jan 20 11:07:09 EST 1998

gordon grieder wrote:

> 2 - Run DES for the team spirit and have your blocks go in anonymously.

Although submitting anonymously takes some of the fun out of it, I tried
the
Deschall clients on my machines.  I ran into two problems: A) Can't
configure to
get through the firewall, and I've no control over said firewall, B) The
Mac
Deschall client for some reason stopped processing in the background (or
at least
was processing very slowly).  It took a couple of days before I realized
this
(*sigh*).  I think that problem is unique to my machine, but other Mac
Deschall
users might want to check to make sure it's really processing blocks.

GDN

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net