[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #109

Masta_EMS NKlassen at agape.twu.ca
Tue Jan 20 15:21:14 EST 1998

Another good reason is simply to show up your competitors :)

That's how i got the university i goto online :)

We are successfully showing up many larger universities and are quite
happy
with our progress.

Try getting your co-workers in the spirit of surpassing their competitors
in the standings.

l8r