[RC5] crashes with all the new DES contest clients

Clayton Macleod cypress at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Jan 21 04:13:15 EST 1998

Anyone else experiencing crashes of various programs in win95
whenever one of the new DES contest clients is running? With the
latest win95 gui version I'm having mirc crash at seemingly random
times, netscape crashing when I click on a mailto: link (one
example), and I'm quite puzzled. The problems stop as soon as I kill
the DES client, so I'd say this has to be the source. Any thoughts?

Clayton Macleod
IRC? Join me on EFNet on channel #bop_gun

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net