[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #109

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Mon Jan 19 18:51:15 EST 1998

> Of course, you could wimp out, like I would, and just install Linux on
> the old beast, and PPP between it and another Linux box.

 Run XFS instead - it's a DOS based NFS client that does NOT take over
the machine, and uses Clarkson Packet Drivers (which include a PPP or
SLIP option, as I recall).

 Works QUITE well with LINUX NFS daemon, in the testing I have done.

--

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg