[RC5] Windoze95 problems

Tim tim at lmrgroup.com
Wed Jan 21 16:15:28 EST 1998

Wondering if anybody might have a clue as to funny things
happening on Win95 such has hangs/program crashes when
running Hidden or CLI version 383 ? I stopped running it
for a day and no problems. Run it again, problems. Stop it
and no problems. Strange stuff. Then again so is win95. I
prefer Unix/Linux/Solaris but I have alot of these things
sitting around to soak cycles.

rc5-64 ran the GUI version for quite a long time with no
problems. Some of my machines are back to rc5-64 for now..

Suggestions welcome...

Thanks ,, Tim

Tim Ertl @ LMR Group tim at lmrgroup.com
phone 607-739-6262 fax 607-739-6282
Radio: KE3HT
Packet ke3ht at ka3vrw.#tio.pa.usa.noam -or-
       ke3ht at ke3ht.ampr.org
Also on APRS: 145.79
internet ke3ht at epix.net -or- ke3ht at lmrgroup.com

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net