[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #109

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Mon Jan 19 18:59:18 EST 1998

> The clients wouldn't need
> anything more than a 2400 baud modem since the buffer files are so
> small...and they could probably even run off a floppy disk with no monitor
> or keyboard.

 I currently run 3 DOS client machines from floppy, 2 DES one RC5.

 I am currently doing the "floppy shuffle" to swap their output, 'till I
finish getting them built up as Win 3.11 Workgroup (x2) or LINUX (x1)
machines.

 BTW - WHY does the Win 3.1 client require win32s? I could have been
running it on all 40+ of the machines at my last place of work if it did
NOT require win32s support (MOST Win 3.1 folks have no clue what win32s
IS, much less have it installed).

--

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg