[RC5] Windoze95 problems

David Karl dmkdte at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:50:38 EST 1998

I've had the DES clients running well on 7 machines, various CPU's, no
problems at all on those.  But I've been upgrading the versions as soon
as they come out.

Only one I'm having trouble with is the old 386 in the corner, client
for Win32 CLI and DOS both die with an invalid opcode, even when
explicitly using the i386/486 cores.  Haven't tried new version 2.7006,
about to now.  If that doesn't work though, any ideas save waiting for a
new client?  I know it's not an especially critical bug, but I think the
poor guy's getting lonely :)

-DK