[RC5] Windoze95 problems

Clayton Macleod cypress at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Jan 21 23:38:34 EST 1998

I've had a lot of problems with the new DES clients on win95 too,
hidden, CLI and now GUI versions have all crashed one or more
programs. mIRC, Netscape v4.04, caused problems with an Intellimouse
util called FreeWheel, hmm, what else.... The GUI version of DES
seems to be alright so far today, but we'll see. I'll probably be
back to using the RC5-64 GUI tomorrow too, never had any problems
with it.

P.S. - bwahahhaa, now it just crashed Pegasus32 when I tried to send
this email, too funny, killed DES GUI right NOW. Too much trouble.