[RC5] about RC5-64...

Dave Avery cwax at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 22 09:46:06 EST 1998

Masta_EMS wrote:

> Most of the team i helped setup is still cracking RC5-64.  Now is their
> progress still being kept track of somehow?
>
> I am sure it is but i'm just curious.
>
> Is there anyway you guys could like post a WEEKLY update for RC5-64 stats?
> Just so we have a REMOTE idea what is going on with our teams?

the data is being kept, but NOT processed. There is not room on
 the stats machine for both databases so the rc5 data is being
 logged and archived.

Because it is not being processed there is no way to post any
 updates.

dave
--
Dave Avery                                       cwax at pacbell.net
distributed .net Statistics plotting http://home.pacbell.net/cwax/
        Flight Simulator hardware and software engineering

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net