[RC5] Mac Clients

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Thu Jan 22 19:04:46 EST 1998

Seth Dillingham (seth at snet.net), on 1/22/98 3:50 PM, wrote the following:

>When I say "programmers", I mean two. One is Peter Mack, of the BeOS
>client, and the other is Dan Oetting, who wrote the FANTASTIC core
>optimizations for RC5-64.

I need to fix this, I was confused.

There are a lot of people named Peter related to d.net these days, and I
crossed my wires some where. We've got Peter Doubt, Peter DiCamillo,
Peter Mack, Peter DeNitto (all of whom  are coders or administrator-types
with d.net) and Peter Trei (who wrote the rather unpleasant critique of
d.net a week or two ago, and who works for the company that owns RSA).

Lots of Peter's.

Luckily, I wasn't too far off. Peter Mack is going to help with the mac
client, but who I originally intended to list in my first posting was
"Peter DiCamillo", who is in fact the  coder (or one of them) of the BeOS
client and will also be coding the mac client.

Everybody got that? If so, could you explain it to me?

Seth
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net