[RC5] EyeGive - We can still do better!

Peter Hugosson-Miller hugge at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 23 09:39:07 EST 1998

Hi people!

Thanks to EyeGive we've raised > $1,500 for Distributed Computing
Incorporated, but we can do a lot better. Right now there are 636 Bovine
crackers registered out of a possible 11,269. We could be looking at >
$25,000 if everybody were to follow the link in my sig.

Just think how good a stats machine we could be running...

Best regards,

Peter Hugosson-Miller

Send some money to distributed.net today. Visit EyeGive:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1098&email=hugge@bigfoot.com
Just visiting does good and telling your friends makes it meaningful
"Windoze 95': Yesterday's operating system, today!"

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net