[RC5] How to share buffers?

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Sat Jan 24 18:02:17 EST 1998

Quick question -- what's the best way to share buffers with the GUI rc5des
client?  I noticed -in and -out command-line options but how does that
specify which of the .des and .rc5 buffers should be where...

What I want to do is have one client run from the buffer files in d:\rc5,
instead of c:\rc5, where the client is.  This is not as easy as it seems,
because the machines aren't always connected.  But the slave computer (the
one who should be buffering on d) dosn't have a net connect (and '95 can't
route IP).

	-=- JAmes Mastros

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net