[RC5] Proxy Status Pages

DG dgulyas at centuryinter.net
Sat Jan 24 20:42:17 EST 1998

When you send or receive blocks you get them from the distributed.net
servers, there are several as listed on the proxy page. They are in
different locations and are set in a round robin fashion to send/receive
blocks. This set up allows many connections at once and for lack of a
better
term, prevents busy signals when you update blocks.

DG