[RC5] How to share buffers?

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:25:36 EST 1998

        With the DUN (Dial-Up Networking) (1.2 and later) pack from
     Microsoft, it is possible for Win95 to tunnel IP through PPP (called
     PPTP by MS).  I'm not sure if this does you any good, but there it
is.
      I don't know if this pack will allow routing from a VPN (Virtual
     Private Network) to a public network, but it might.  (As you can
see,
     I've used it oh so much...)
        It still looks to me as if it could be used as a one-phone-line
     ISP, but I've never been motivated enough to work out how.