[RC5] List Will Be Down... Sort Of

List Dad RC5 at llamas.net
Mon Jan 26 10:40:08 EST 1998

Hello Everybody,

Just a brief note to let you know that I'll be out on business for the
majority of the day, so I won't be here to approve letters for the list.

Volume has been light lately, so I don't think there will be that many to
send out when I return.

I'll send out the last batch at about 13:00 (-5:00), and should be back
at about 21:00.

If anybody's wondering why some of their letter's don't get through...

     o I try to just pick one or two 'answers'
       to a single question, and post those
     o Posts that are nothing but negative commentary
       directed at d.net will be dropped
     o Wisecracks directed at me will *always* be dropped
     o Hardware discussions that have nothing to do with
       distributed computing issues will be dropped if I'm
       paying close enough attention. The recent debate
       about processor temparatures should have been killed
       earlier, and I apologize to those who mentioned this to me.
     o "Me too", "I Agree", etc... dropped

I think you get the general idea. If you're not talking aobut distributed
computing, or preferably something related to DCTI (ideally, related to
their clients), it'll get dropped. I'm not being harsh... about 65% of
the incoming messages are posted, and I always try to give the benefit of
the doubt.

Happy Cracking!
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net