[RC5] AIX combined client?

marquard at austin.ibm.com marquard at austin.ibm.com
Tue Jan 27 21:32:45 EST 1998

I've asked rc5-coders, but no one ever responds, so I'll try here.
Anyone know if an AIX combined RC5/DES client is going to be available
anytime soon?  I've got lots of AIX machines at work with idle
cycles.  Well, they're actually not so idle, they're processing RC5
blocks, but I'd love to put them to work on DES too.

I also hereby volunteer to port a combined client to AIX, if that's
what it takes.

If someone from rc5-coders would please answer with "Yes, it's coming,
be patient" or "Yes, we'd love to have you help port some code" or
even "No, we don't want your help, go away", I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

-Dave

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net