[RC5] Team BitBucket

Stephen Berg sberg at gccweb.net
Tue Jan 27 22:59:31 EST 1998

On Tue, 27 Jan 98 15:54:40 -0500, Skip Huffman wrote:

>Who are these guys?
>
>WWW.bitbucket.org is a dead end.  I can only find a couple of
>references to them on the web, both minimal and uninformative.
>
>They are growing very fast, and their name makes me worry.  Are they
>real?  Or are we being spoofed again.
>
>Yeah, yeah, call me Cassandra.

here's how the Internic has that domain listed.  I suppose it could
be that they saved all their processed blocks up until now and just
dumped them all at once.

Host: rs.internic.net    Looking up bitbucket.org
Bit Bucket (BITBUCKET7-DOM)
   12004 Waterside View Dr #22
   Reston, VA 20194
   US

   Domain Name: BITBUCKET.ORG

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Majer, Karl  (KM2355)  majer at ETNALABS.COM
      703-437-8489
   Billing Contact:
      Majer, Karl  (KM2355)  majer at ETNALABS.COM
      703-437-8489

                            Stephen Berg
//- USAF Instructor  -/-  Team OS2 Member  -/-  Merlin Beta Tester -//
//- Home = sberg at gccweb.net // Work = berg at trs333.kee.aetc.af.mil  -//
//-                    http://iceberg.gccweb.net/                  -//
//-   If you build a better mousetrap, someone will genetically    -//
//-                     engineer a better mouse.                   -//

... If you run out of underwear, you're running too fast.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net